statcounter

Friday, September 21, 2012

New Addition

There has been a new addition to our family!!! James Kenneth Hofmann was born on August 31, 2012. You are totally and completely in love with your new baby brother. With pride, you tell everyone that you are now a big brother. I cannot call you my baby anymore because you always come back with "I'm not a baby, I am a big brother". You are so helpful and concerned about Baby James and are always looking for him. It makes me tear up just to think that I was so worried that you would be jealous of him and resent his presence. I couldn't be more wrong. You love to lay in bed with him and while you kiss his head you repeatedly say, "we are a family mom". You certainly are the best big brother I could have ever hoped for. I look forward to seeing the two of you grow up together and experience life as brothers.

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable!! The love between siblings is the best thing in the world!
    Congrats on your new baby!!

    ReplyDelete